About Me

My Photo
Amongst other things, this is a love story.... the theme changes occasionally... this year it is fitness and learning to love yourself.

27 March 2016

Moving to a new site...

I have decided I want my blog name to reflect my URL rather than my full name.  I will eventually transfer everything over to the other site...

Once again I am running out of time but plan to sign up the 2016 A-Z challenge again.

You'll find me over at the new URL  REFLEX REACTIONS



Thanks to the people who helped this reach over 60'000 reads.  That's pretty amazing to me seeing as I generally only write one month a year.  


Reflex Reactions will continue to be about healing, caring, insight.

The facebook page is more reactions :) 


3 comments :

  1. Thanks William... Hope all is well in your part of the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, big job and good luck with the move!

    Mars xx
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy